Would you stop and gather up road kill? What exactly would you do with that meat?
I heard two ladies in the restroom talking about a bag of meat found in the parking lot.
We have lots of questions:
- Who leaves a bag of meat?
- How do you forget your meat?
- Why do you even consider keeping a bag of meat you find?
- We have seen someone stop on the side of the road and pick up a dead turkey.
Still, we have questions:
- What exactly will you do with this turkey?
- Then there is my brother, that hits a turkey on his way home.
- So you hit a turkey on your way home. Do you pick it up and take it home to BBQ?